How to Easily Create Diagonal Lines in the Cell Table in Microsoft Word. To create a diagonal line in the Cell Table Microsoft Word you can follow the 2 steps below.
Make a Diagonal Line Through the Border and Shading Dialog
- Select the cell or block of diagonal lines that will be made
- Click the right mouse button on the blocked area
- On the popup menu that appears click the item Border and Shading
- On the Border and Shading dialog click the button you want diagonal
- Click OK to use a table format cell border
How to Make a Diagonal Line by using the Draw Table
- Click one cell in the table
- On the Table Tools menu, click Ribbon Design
- On the right side of the ribbon click the Draw Table
- Click the corner cell that will be made diagonal line and drag it into another angle to form a diagonal line and then release the mouse button.
- Do it over and over again for another cell you want to give a diagonal line.
Tips when Creating a Diagonal Lines on the Table Cell in Microsoft Word
To create a diagonal line on many cell you should use a way of making the first diagonal line which is using the help of Border and Shading Dialog.