How to Insert Columns in Microsoft Word Table Easily. When we create a table maybe we forgot to include a column that it is important to display. We just feel remembered when it was realized some time and will lack the column. To insert a column in the table in Microsoft Word you can use the following steps.
- Right-click the cell where the column will be added or inserted next to them.
- On the popup menu that appears, select the item insert
- You will be raised in a sub menu.
- Click Insert Columns to the left to insert a column to the left cell where you’d right-click, or
- Click Insert Columns to the Right to insert a column to the right where you do the right click.
- The column will be directly in the paste to your liking. Your next stay back after finish the table because of the new column inserted.
Tips Insert Table Column in Microsoft Word
- To add a column then you just right-click on the far right column and choose Insert Columns to the Right
- To add a column to the first column, you just right-click on the leftmost column and choose Insert Columns to the left
- To insert two columns or more at once then you must make the block a few different cell column first and then do the insertion column.