How to Add a Multiple Rows in Microsoft Word Table. Microsoft Word 2007 has a facility which enables you to add a line on the tabel so that you can display more data. Here are two ways commonly used to add rows to a table in Microsoft Word.
a. Adding Table Row Using a Mouse
- Right click on one of the cell that is in the bottom row to bring up the popup menu
- On the popup menu that appears select the item Insert.
- Then select a sub item Insert below
- A line will be added to the table
b. Adding Table Row Using the Keyboard
- click any cell on the last row
- Press the TAB key and hold for a while
- Unhold the TAB key when the number of lines added is in conformity with the desired
Tips to add rows in a table Microsoft Word
You can add multiple rows at once with the mouse. The way some of the first block of rows from the bottom row correspond to the number of rows you want to add. Suppose you want to add 4 lines at once then you have to block at least 4 cell lines that existed at the bottom 4. Next right click on the cell that has been blocked. On the popup menu select Insert item then click the sub items Insert below. 4 pieces of straight lines will be added at your table.