How to Create a Different Header & Footer In One Document Microsoft Word. To make a display variations sometimes we need to provide a different header or footer between one page to another. To create the look of a different header and footer on second page or on each page in Microsoft Word 2007 you can follow the steps below.
- Place the text cursor position on where you want to create a different header or footer
- Create a new Section. The way the rapid succession – also press ALT + I, B, N.
- In the Break dialog is shown, in the Section break types select Next Page
- Click OK to add a new Section
- Next double click on the header or footer area, or you can do it by right-clicking on the header or footer area and then on the popup menu that appears click the item , Edit Header or Edit Footer
- See the picture above. If you provide a check on the Different First Page you will have a different first page that the image is shown by the First Page Header Section 2. Meanwhile, if you want the Header is different from the header of the previous section, then remove the Link to Previous. With the same way, you should do in the footer if you want your page footer different from the previous page footer section.
Tips to make a different header and footer
If you want a different header or footer to the header or footer that exist in the previous section then you must remove the check mark on the item “link to previous” first before doing the editing process of the header or footer