How to Create a Header Rows of Table Appears on Next Page (Microsoft Word). If we have a table with the number of rows that much is not enough to be on one page and should be continued on the next page so that we can do is to insert a back header row or title column that normally exist in the initial row of the table. There is nothing wrong with that, but if we want to change the paper, or any changes to the document located at the top of the table so that it can result in a change in position of the text and the page then we will be a hassle because we had to rearrange again the column headings or headers our table. Actually there is a practical way to solve the problem led to the table header in the beginning of each new page, and Microsoft Word has provided facilities for itu.Anda can follow the steps below to make the table title or the header can be displayed if they were now showing a change of page tables.
- Select the row at the beginning of the table to be used as a title of the table.
- At the next table the tools menu, select Layout ribbon
- Click the Properties button located on the left
- Steps 2 and 3 above can be changed by:
- click the right mouse button on the table.
- Select Table Properties item
- Next you’ll be given a Table Properties dialog.
- In the dialog select the Row tab
- Give a check on the option “Repeat as header row at the top of each page” to create a row that you selected earlier will be repeated at the top at the beginning of each new page (as long as there is still a table).
- Click OK to save the configuration table.
- If your table is very long and requires more than one page, you will see that the line you have selected earlier will be a line at the beginning of each page.
Tips to Make the Header Rows of the Table to Appear On Every Page
You can select one or more rows that will be provided a table header row is a line of unity. In other words, if you want to join the third line appears, then you should include the second row and first row of the table.