How to Easily Combine Microsoft Word Table Columns. Sometimes the table columns that we make too much so we need to combine two columns that have in common. To combine two columns into one column in the table Microsoft Word, you can use the following steps.
- Click the table that will change.
- On the Table menu select Ribbon Design Tool s
- Click the Eraser. You can now use it as an eraser bleak.
- From this table, as shown in the figure above, suppose we want to combine column Week 1 and Week 2, then the border line which lies between the two columns should we remove. You do this by clicking the vertical border lines ranging from writings that are in between Week 1 and Week 2 and then drag until the end of the line is located at the bottom.
- Release the mouse button and you’ll get a column of Week 1 and Week 2 are combined. Fill the second column will also remain in their respective lines of the original.
Tips Merging two columns into one column of the table
If you have a long table or have a lot of rows, you can perform cell border deletion repeatedly.