Easy Ways to Break Table in Microsoft Word. Sometimes we need to break tables into several parts so you can easily edit them or in order to look better table. To break up Microsoft Word table, you can use the following steps.
- Click on or place the text cursor position at the row table where the line will be made into a new separate tables
- on the menu table tools, click the ribbon layout
- And then click Split Table
- In the example image above suppose we want to start line “Diana” will be a new table. The way to do is click one cell in the row “Diana”. Then click the Layout ribbon menu, then click the Split table button .
- Rows starting from “Diana”, “Raul” and so on, will separate and become a new table.
Tips when Splitting a Table
If you want to display a new table for the better, you can do so by downloading a copy of the table header on it. this will be faster and save more time than having to re-create the table header.