How to Change Color, Line and Thickness of Table Border. The thickness and shape of the border lines can help us explain and beautify our table view. Microsoft Word provides a facility to adjust the shape and thickness of the table border. Here are steps you can take to regulate the thickness, color and shape line of the border tables in Microsoft Word 2007.
- Select the first cell or a selection you are going to change bordernya. You can select the entire cell in the table.
- Right-click on the selected cell to bring up the popup menu.
- Choose a Border and Shading item to bring up a Border and shading dialog
- In the dialog that appears, select Custom in the left panel to start the customization of the table border
- Select a line in from the list on the Style
- Select the color line in the Color list box
- Set the line thickness in the Width list box
- Then in the Preview panel, click the line you are going to change to your liking. If you change the middle line, the changes will be made to all existing lines in the table.
- After a change to your liking click OK.
- Border table will change according to which you have configured.
Tips to shape, color and thickness of the border line of the table in Microsoft Word.
- If you want your border does not display a border line, then the way the preview pane you just remove that line.
- Click on the key line in the preview pane usually eliminate the existing format. Click the next new display format that you select a border line.